Oral, Poster, Model & Minutes' Thesis Presentation
Oral and Poster
Participants need to upload their abstracts in the format displayed on the website. Participants will be notified whether the abstract is selected for oral or poster presentation. Following are the departments under which participants can submit their abstract:
- Biosciences & Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- HSS & Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Abstract submission guidelines
- The maximum allowed size is 1 page, inclusive of references, tables and figures. The text should be formatted in A4 format (210 mm x 297 mm), with single spacing, font “Arial”, size “10” and page margins of “15 mm” on the left and right sides.
- While submitting the Abstract please name your file as Name_Dept (e.g. saurav_design).
- Abstract should be submitted in .doc/.docx format.
Instructions for Oral Presenters
The authors of each oral presentation has 8 mins for presentation and 2 mins for discussion.
The speakers should arrive at the venue for their oral presentation session at least 1 hour before the start of the session.
A system (windows) and LCD projector will be available to use for oral presentations.
All speakers should adhere strictly to the time allotted to their presentation.
Organisers will be around for any help.
Instructions for Poster Presenters
- The authors should prepare a poster and carry this to the poster display area.
- Organisers will be around to help with the poster display.
- Please make sure that the size of your poster is 4 (height) X 3 (width) feet.
- All speakers should adhere strictly to the time allotted to their presentation.
- Please use the template for making the poster.
Research Conclave is providing a great platform to showcase your scientific models. Participants need to upload their abstracts in the format displayed on the website. There are basically two categories under which participants can register.
- Junior (Upto Higher Secendary Level)
- Senior (Departments mentioned in oral and poster section)
Three Minutes Thesis Presentation
Research Conclave is providing a great platform to showcase your PhD work. Participants need to upload their abstracts in the format displayed on the website. There are basically certain rules to be followed by the participants.
- A single static PowerPoint slide is permitted (no slide transitions, animations or 'movement' of any description, the slide is to be presented from the beginning of the oration).
- No additional electronic media (e.g. sound and video files) are permitted.
- No additional props (e.g. costumes, musical instruments, laboratory equipment) are permitted.
- Presentations are limited to 3 minutes maximum and competitors exceeding 3 minutes will be given negative marking (for each 10 seconds extra consumed 1 mark will be deducted from the total score obtained by a participant).
- Presentations are to be spoken word (eg. no poems, raps or songs).
- Presentations are to commence from the stage.
- Presentations are considered to have commenced when a presenter starts their presentation through movement or speech.
- The decision of the adjudicating panel is final.