Redstart - The Startup Challenge
Research Conclave is providing a great platform to put forward your start-up idea. Participants need to upload their abstracts in the form of one page write up. Anyone with an innovative idea can participate in the competition.
- Last date of registration and submission: 20 Feb, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 23 Feb, 2019
- Final presentation: 16 March, 2019 (tentative)
Instructions for participants:
- The competition will consist of two stages.
- First Stage: The participating teams will have to submit an Abstract of their Start-up idea. The Abstract has to be presented in the form of a ‘One page write up’ (PDF), along with Keywords (maximum 7 words).
- Final Stage: The participants will have to present the work done or the formulated model in the form of Power Point Presentation before judges.
- A team can register with minimum one or upto maximum of five members including the Team Leader.
- Team leader will be the point of contact for any correspondence for team.
- Judging Criteria
- Practicality/feasibility of Startup.
- Impact (Energy, Rural, Social)